[socal-piggies] Reminder: meeting tomorrow 11/19 in West L.A.

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 15:21:16 PST 2009

Hello everybody,

A gentle reminder that our meeting for this month will happen
tomorrow, Thursday 11/19 at 7 PM.

We'll meet at the regular place: the Technical Connection office in
West L.A. (address and map on the wiki http://socal-piggies.org ).

Agenda:

John Mitchell: "Introduction to the RabbitMQ AMQP message queuing service"
All: lively discussions on Google's go language, the Python
moratorium, the usual Ruby bashing, etc.

Here is the list I have so far:

John Mitchell
Chris Mahan
Paul Hildebrandt
James Shamenski
Mike Koh
Luke Powers
Grig Gheorghiu
Joshua Frederick
Greg Abbas
Tristan de Buysscher
Lindi Emoungu
Michael Elkins
John Matthew
George Bullis
Michael Pan
David Edwards

If anybody else wants to attend, please send me an email so I can add
you to the list. Doug Stuart needs to leave the list with security
downstairs.