[socal-piggies] socal-piggies Digest, Vol 57, Issue 1

Charles L. Phillips tptbusines_98 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 14 08:29:07 PST 2009

Hello,
I am interested...

Thank you,

Inquire_98

"This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. Please note that any view or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Primes. ("Primes") and/or its subsidiaries. Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Primes accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail."