[socal-piggies] Confirmed: meeting Thursday Nov. 19th @ 7 PM in West L.A.

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 11:03:46 PST 2009

It looks like there's enough interest for a meeting next week, so
we'll meet at the regular place: the Technical Connection office in
West L.A. (address and map on the wiki http://socal-piggies.org ).

Agenda:

John Mitchell: "Introduction to the RabbitMQ AMQP message queuing service"
All: lively discussions on Google's go language, the Python
moratorium, the usual Ruby bashing, etc.

I have the following people on my list so far:

John Mitchell
Chris Mahan
Paul Hildebrandt
James Shamenski
Mike Koh
Luke Powers
Grig Gheorghiu

If anybody else is interested in attending, please let me know. I need
your names so Doug can leave the attendee list with security
downstairs.

See you next Thursday, should be fun!