[socal-piggies] Interested in a meeting on Thu. Nov. 19th?

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 09:48:26 PST 2009

Hi everybody,

We were supposed to have a meeting this Thursday (the 2nd of the
month) but it's obviously too late for it. Is there interest in
meeting next Thursday though? That would be Nov. 19th, at the
Technical Connections offices in West LA.

We have one presenter so far, John Mitchell, who can present on the
RabbitMQ AMQP messge queueing service. If we have the meeting next
week, it would be nice to get a 2nd presenter, so let me know if you
want to volunteer.

So please let's see a show of hands for people who are interested in
meeting next week.

Thanks!