[socal-piggies] Python courses in San Francisco

Grig Gheorghiu gheorghe_gheorghiu at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 15:23:12 PDT 2009

Correction. The message I sent initially contained info about courses offered in Nov. 2008. Here is the updated info from Wesley, and a discount code:

===========================

Our upcoming Python events we're doing this summer in the San
Francisco Bay Area are:

1. JUNE 15-17, 2009 (San Francisco, CA): Comprehensive Introduction to Python

3-day public training course open to everyone! original announcement here:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2009-April/708428.html
(significant discount for primary and secondary teachers as well as
those who were laidoff or unemployed!)

2. JULY 20-24, 2009 (San Jose, CA): O'Reilly Open Source Convention (OSCON)
Tutorial instructor (7/20) and session speaker (7/23)

http://en.oreilly.com/oscon2009/public/schedule/speaker/44470

User Group members get a special discount code 'os09pgm' for an extra 15% off.