[socal-piggies] Off Topic: Oracle DBA from web house???

Todd Cranston-Cuebas geekhunter at gmail.com
Mon May 11 11:26:30 PDT 2009

Sorry to splash this to the list, but I know a lot of you are python
guys/gals from web companies. I hope you don't mind my asking but do you
know of any mid-level Oracle DBA's who may interested in considering a
position here at WB in our web hosting environment? Key skills would be
Oracle but we'd love experience with mySQL as well as ETL skills in a
scripting languages (i.e., python, perl, etc.). See I got python in
there!!!!!

Regards,

Todd
Warner Bros.