[socal-piggies] New to the site, introducing myself

James Robey circlecycle at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 02:20:52 PDT 2009

On Mar 24, 2009, at 5:43 PM, William Lovell wrote:

> I would like to learn about this technology with your assistance,
> and if someone is interested in the job, than that is a bonus!!

	Hello my name is James Robey, I'm a python expert who moved out from
DC about eight months ago to persue a startup featuring the language.
I'd be pleased to enter either a virtual, or perhaps on location, chat
about your interests. It's good networking, and a fun conversation,
i'm sure.

	I am also always on the look out for engaging projects. As I am not
given to spamming either, be assured i too love to talk about python,
and it's strengths, weaknesses, and patterns of use..

I live in Thousand Oaks, ca. about 45 minutes north of LA. If you
would like to meet, let me know.

Regards, and best,
	James Robey
	(301) 219-3948