[socal-piggies] Proposed next meeting: Thursday Feb. 12th in West LA

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Mon Jan 19 09:30:47 PST 2009

Doug Stuart from Technical Connections confirmed that his company has a conference room available for our next meeting on Feb. 12th. However, the room seats only 20 people, so please email me personally if you are interested in attending the next meeting. If there are more than 25 people interested, we'll need to find a bigger place to meet.

We also need presenters for the next meeting. Any volunteers?

Here's Doug's message with more details about the Technical Connections location:

"""
Our conference room holds 20 max - 16 people can sit at the long
rectangular table comfortably with 3-4 more on the side.  Let me know if
you would like some digital pictures.

The exact address is 11400 Olympic Boulevard, Suite 700, LA 90064.  You
will need to send a list of everyone who is coming so that security can
let them up to our floor.  There is free parking after 6pm at metered
spots on the cross street (Purdue) of our building and neighboring
streets.

There is also an Italian restaurant downstairs, Il Moro, which serves a
free appetizer buffet in their bar after 5pm and as long as you purchase
a drink.  That could be a good place to mingle before your meetings.
"""