[socal-piggies] SoCal Piggies no more?

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Tue Jan 6 17:07:22 PST 2009

That's one ominous subject line :-) But I can't blame you if you think SoCal Piggies per se is defunct, since we haven't met for a while.

We said we'll meet the 2nd Thursday of every month, and we'll alternate between West LA and Glendale. The next meeting would fall this Thursday 01/08, which is too short of a notice IMO.

So how about meeting on Thursday Feb. 12th at the West LA location of Technical Connections? Doug -- if you read this, could you please confirm the room you offered is still available?

Grig