[socal-piggies] Last Night's Meeting

Doug Stuart dstuart at technicalconnections.com
Fri Feb 13 14:50:30 PST 2009

SoCal Piggies,

I wanted to thank everyone who came to last night's meeting in West LA here at Technical Connections.  I enjoyed meeting everyone and playing host, and we were delighted to be able to help out.  We really like giving back to the local programming community whenever possible.  I would like to reiterate that our facilities are open to anyone who needs a meeting place on the west side.  I hope to see you at the next meeting.

(Also, if anyone is interested or knows of someone who is looking for a new opportunity, we are currently looking to fill a couple of positions with local clients who are looking for Open Source experience - PHP Programmers, C Programmers, Java Developers, MySQL DBAs/Developers, Linux Systems Administrators, etc.)

Cheers,

Doug

Doug Stuart
 | Sr. Technical Recruiter | Technical Connections | dstuart at tci-la.com

office: 310.479.8830 x230 | fax: 310.445.8726 | www.technicalconnections.com

11400 Olympic Blvd. | Suite 700 | Los Angeles | CA | 90064

TCI - 25 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE IN RECRUITING