[socal-piggies] Next meeting: Thu. Feb 12 at 7 PM in West LA

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Tue Feb 3 11:25:06 PST 2009

So far we have slightly less than 25 people who responded, so I think we'll be OK using the conference room at Technical Connections.

I updated the group's wiki page with the info about the time, the place and the presentations:

http://socal-piggies.org/

Thanks to Doug Stuart from Technical Connections who offered to host the meeting. As Doug says, we can also meet at Il Moro before the meeting:

"There is also an Italian restaurant downstairs, Il Moro, which serves a
free appetizer buffet in their bar after 5pm and as long as you purchase
a drink.  That could be a good place to mingle before your meetings."