[socal-piggies] Reminder: meeting Thu. Aug. 13th in West LA

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Sun Aug 9 21:35:51 PDT 2009

Hi, all

A friendly reminder that next Thursday Aug. 13th we have our monthly meeting. Details are posted on the wiki at http://socal-piggies.org. Here is the agenda:

Dan Stromberg: "Python tools -- looper (run multiple commands in parallel) and pnetcat (a netcat lookalike)

Grig Gheorghiu: "Developing a RESTful Web service in restish, with a Tokyo Cabinet/Tyrant backend"

Should be a fun meeting. Here's the attendance list I have so far:

Christopher Mahan
Paul Hildebrandt
James Scarborough
Francis Ridder
Luke Powers
Dan Stromberg
Grig Gheorghiu

If anybody else wants to attend, please let me know. Doug Stuart, our host from Technical Connections, needs the attendance list to leave with the security guard of the building.