[socal-piggies] thanks to everybody

acb at cbox.cz acb at cbox.cz
Sat Apr 18 17:53:08 PDT 2009

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your excellent presentation.
I thoroughly enjoyed your talk, your thoughts on PyCon, and the meeting overall.

I especially consider valuable all of your comments between slides:
For example, I completely identify with not being able to hold several things in my mind at once.
This limitation seems a great argument for test-driven development.

I appreciate you sharing your thoughts on Feathers' book; especially how the book includes extensive practical advice on the subject of dealing with legacy code.

And I think you presented a clear and concise argument on how interface-dependent programs typically do not lend themselves well to testing.

Thanks again, and keep up the great work and collaborative spirit so common in the Python community.

Best regards,
Adam Bernier