[socal-piggies] thanks to everybody

John Mark Schofield root at sudosu.net
Fri Apr 17 10:46:51 PDT 2009

Thanks very much to everyone who attended! I had a blast, and I'll
definitely be coming back when I'm not presenting. There was a lot of
Python-fu in that room.

Outline for my talk is here: http://www.sudosu.net/outline.html.  Feel free
to remix into the wiki with attribution; it's Creative-Commons licensed.

John

John Mark Schofield Consulting
root at sudosu.net
http://www.sudosu.net