[socal-piggies] socal-piggies Digest, Vol 50, Issue 6

Grig Gheorghiu gheorghe_gheorghiu at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 14:09:38 PDT 2009

--- On Mon, 4/13/09, jim tucker <jamesmtucker at hotmail.com> wrote:

> From: jim tucker <jamesmtucker at hotmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [socal-piggies] socal-piggies Digest, Vol 50, Issue 6
> To: socal-piggies at lists.idyll.org
> Date: Monday, April 13, 2009, 1:54 PM
> How come the topics are never listed for these upcoming
> meetings.  Some are interesting and some not.
>
> Jim Tucker

Jim,

We don't plan ahead the topics except for the next upcoming meeting.

You can find the topics for the next meeting on the main page of our group's wiki:

http://socal-piggies.org/

I usually update the page to reflect the next meeting as soon as I know the location and the agenda for that meeting.