[socal-piggies] Next meeting confirmed: West LA, April 16th at 7 PM

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Thu Apr 9 14:38:25 PDT 2009

Hi, everybody

I just confirmed with Doug Stuart from Technical Connections that the conference room at their office is available for us to use next Thursday April 16th. So the meeting will start there at 7 PM. However, there's also a bar/restaurant downstairs called Il Moro where we can meet before the meeting. They have free appetizers if you purchase a drink. If people want to show there at some point between 6 and 7 PM, that'd be great.

The agenda for the meeting and directions to the meeting place are on the wiki at http://socal-piggies.org/scp.

We need to give Doug the attendance list so he can give it to the building security. Here are the people who responded so far. Please let me know if your name is not on this list so I can add you.

Stephen Gornick
Paul Hildebrandt
Greg Abbas
Mark Kohler