[socal-piggies] Next meeting - how about Thu. April 16th?

Daniel OShea daniel.oshea at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 12:55:44 PDT 2009

+1 from another new group member but long time Python user.

Also, if there are any Python ninjas in the LA-South Bay-OC areas looking
for part-time or full-time work please let me know. I am a consultant
building web applications using Django, very overloaded with projects and
looking to hire a fellow Python lover.

Thanks

Daniel