[socal-piggies] Next meeting - how about Thu. April 16th?

Grig Gheorghiu gheorghe_gheorghiu at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 3 21:27:38 PDT 2009

Cmdline-fu sounds like an interesting presentation to me, even if it's not directly related to Python. Since we're all using Python from the command line though, I'm sure we'll be able to apply some of that fu :-)

So with this, we have our agenda set up:

Mark Kohler: Unit testing wxPython applications
John Mark Schofield: Command-line kung-fu

Thanks to Mark and John for volunteering.

Grig