[socal-piggies] Next meeting - how about Thu. April 16th?

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Thu Apr 2 14:16:44 PDT 2009

I know we usually try to stick to the 2nd Thursday of the month, but this month it falls in Spring break for a lot of schools, so many people will be awaay/busy. I propose we meet on the next Thursday April 16th, and the West LA offices of Technical Connections. Can we see a show of hands from the people who like both the date and the place?

And, as Paul Hildebrandt has said, we should definitely talk about PyCon, it was a very enjoyable experience, and there were quite a few of us there.

We do need another speaker though -- anybody volunteering to do a presentation?

Thanks!