[socal-piggies] more members

Alex Chang maverick.chang at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 21:20:07 PDT 2008

Hey guys, I've been sending out more invites via linkedin and email as I
knew a couple python enthusiasts that didn't know about this local group.

Here's my email template if you guys want to send it out to a couple of your
python buddies....I'm sure it could grow our group pretty fast.  Feel free
to modify it and add a link to the mailing list...

Cheers,
Alex

Hey,

Hope everything is well. If you have played with python and like the
language...feel free to join the local python LinkedIn Group:
http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/940967

Also feel free to join the SoCal python interest group. There's a meeting
once a month.

http://python.meetup.com/187/

Cheers