[socal-piggies] Python Consulting Market

Alex Chang maverick.chang at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 13:06:41 PDT 2008

I've been hiring part-timers but most of them are ucla students at $15/hr.
I ran across a team overseas that specialized in python but charged $35/hr.
So I'm sure there is work out there.  Just have to make a site and get
traffic to it to get that business.  If you need a partner on that part, I'd
be glad to help.

Cheers,
Alex