[socal-piggies] Next meeting is in July at Caltech?

Charles Hornberger charles.hornberger at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 23:13:14 PDT 2008

Hi Chuck --

It was a pleasure talking to you tonight. If you're ever looking for
more programming work and would care to discuss opportunities at
yellowpages.com, I'd be more than happy to do so. We have a pretty big
backlog of projects, at least some of which are probably even
interesting :-)  ...

-Charlie

On Sep 18, 2008, at 3:07 PM, "Chuck Esterbrook" <chuck.esterbrook at gmail.com