[socal-piggies] MindShare

Chuck Esterbrook chuck.esterbrook at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 15:15:27 PDT 2008

MindShare is the 3rd Thu of each month, which this month is Sep 18th.
I realize it's too late to change our SoCal Piggies meeting, but I'm
hoping that in the future we can avoid well known dates:

-- 3rd Tue, Geek Dinner
-- 3rd Thu, MindShare
-- 4th Tue, .NET Geek Dinner

These are all cool events and, unfortunately, my cloning technology is
still pre-alpha quality.

If we could avoid collisions that would be great! I'm not approaching
the other groups to adjust their dates because "3rd Tue" etc. is what
they've been doing for several months and in some cases, years.

Also, if you'd like to see what geek events are taking place in LA
either to attend or to help plan your own, see
http://latechcalendar.com/

Peace,
-Chuck