[socal-piggies] Next proposed meeting Thur. Nov. 13 + poll on meeting place

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Thu Oct 9 08:43:18 PDT 2008

--- On Wed, 10/8/08, Diane Trout <diane at caltech.edu> wrote:

> I like Burbank as well.
>
> However would it be a good idea to aim for alternating
> between east and west
> sides of LA each month?
>
> Diane

Hi, Diane

Yes, I was talking to Doug from Technical Connection about this. We'll see which location wins the popular vote for the November meeting, then we'll most likely alternate between the two locations, assuming Yellowpages can host meetings every other month on a regular basis. If not, I assume we can still meet at Caltech?