[socal-piggies] meetup.com organizer

Alex Chang maverick.chang at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 22:20:31 PDT 2008

Thanks Paul.  Yeah I think it's worth it to us if our group head count
increases with a maximum cost per acquisition of $1 per person.  Meaning if
it's $0.10 per click and 10 people click on the ad and then 1 person joins.
The cost to acquire that member was $1 CPA.

I guess since i'm in the internet marketing business I just jump into these
things.  Keep on sending your suggestions for keywords...it can't hurt to
test them out.