[socal-piggies] meetup.com organizer

Jeremy James jjames at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 20:08:51 PDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I just found the group last night.  I was likely one of those
impressions (though I clearly didn't click through - I found the
mailing list easily enough).

You might trying throwing out "Pythonista", admittedly unofficial and
potentially confusing.  It is at least disambiguating and economical.

Otherwise,  Python developers would have worked on/for me.

Jeremy