[socal-piggies] meetup.com organizer

Alex Chang maverick.chang at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 15:09:35 PDT 2008

Whoops.  I must have cut it off because of character length.  I'll just
remove the word "program"...  Just didnt want some guy looking for a pet
python to click on it. lol.

some keywords are:

local python group
los angeles python
python group
python la
socal python

But don't click on the ad....or it'll charge....

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Chuck Esterbrook <chuck.esterbrook at gmail.com