[socal-piggies] Next meeting: Thu. Nov. 13th 7 PM @YellowPages in Glendale

Tommi Virtanen tv at eagain.net
Fri Nov 7 17:27:57 PST 2008

On Tue, Nov 04, 2008 at 10:26:42AM -0800, grig at gheorghiu.net wrote:
> Now we just need 2 speakers -- anybody volunteering?

I can re-present some of my EuroPython stuff, if people want that.

http://eagain.net/blog/2008/07/07/ep2008-pythonic-fs.html
http://eagain.net/blog/2008/07/19/europython2008.html
http://eagain.net/blog/2008/08/11/ep-talk-videos.html

The pythonic fs thing would include a status update of what happened
during the sprints, and what related things I've been doing after
that; I have a nice git-backed filesystem library in progress.

I'll also happily talk about gitosis or snakepit (though snakepit
needs a new maintainer), but that's going to be more a
rambling/discussion: there's no slides and I don't have time to make
any.

http://eagain.net/blog/2007/10/12/snakepit-and-gitosis.html

And, finally, I'll happily answer any question I can about Twisted or
git, so if somebody wants to know more about those, a group discussion
tends to work pretty well.

--