[socal-piggies] [OT] Fwd: On The Mindshare Network: Pics from May / FB Group / Early Bird Tickets

Chuck Esterbrook chuck.esterbrook at gmail.com
Wed May 28 15:44:51 PDT 2008

This message falls in the "other events" category.

There is a group that meets once a month to discuss anything
interesting related to technology, science, art and more. Last time I
was there, I met biophysics grad students, a music producer, business
folks and the usual crop of developers including a Python user or two.

It's called Mindshare. I think the Socal Piggies members would fit in
just fine, so I'm introducing this event to you.

There are some links below and I've CCed the organizer, Doug. The main
site is at http://www.labrewery.org/mindshare/

-Chuck