[socal-piggies] Great meeting last night

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Fri Mar 28 09:05:32 PDT 2008

Thanks again to Paul for hosting the meeting -- great presentations,
great food, great turnout. And people are trying to hire Python
programmers like crazy. What more can we ask for?

Paul -- how much of the stuff we were shown yesterday is confidential?
I want to know what I can blog about and what I can't.

For the next meeting, I think we said we're going back to the Gorilla
Nation office, but I don't remember if we settled on that or not. Steve
Wagner -- can you confirm that GN can host the next meeting?

Also, if there are any other people interested in hosting the meetings,
let me know (Andre Stechert from Virgin Charter in Santa Monica
expressed an interest in hosting too).