[socal-piggies] March Meeting

Paul Hildebrandt paul_hildebrandt at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 12:23:26 PDT 2008

Hi I just wanted to start an attendance list for March 27th meeting.  I got the clearance to have it here at Disney Animation Studios in Burbank but there are a couple snags.  One is that security asked me to provide a list of names two days before the event.  No, they won't be doing background checks, it just takes them that long to get a list to the guy at the front gate.  So if you could let me know you are coming that would make my life much easier.  If you are unable to commit let me know and I work something out.  There second snag is really minor but I have to say it, you can't bring in a cameras.

I have four people to do short presentations on how we are using Python at Disney Animation Studios.  Disney will provide catering.  Please let me know if you would like a vegetarian option so I can make sure that is provided.

I look forward to seeing you here.

Paul
Senior Software Engineer
Walt Disney Animation Studios