[socal-piggies] March Meeting

Paul Hildebrandt paul_hildebrandt at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 00:43:27 PST 2008

It's now been March for almost 20 mins and I am thinking about the March meeting.  Before I start in, I want to thanks Gorilla Nation for hosting the last meeting and feeding us.  I really enjoyed the demos and talking with everyone.

After some work I got clearance from Disney to hold a meeting here at the Animation Studios building in Burbank.   I would like to offer that as our next meeting location.  Disney will provide the food.  I want to have it after PyCon and I need some time to get my speakers ready so I want to propose March 27th as a meeting date.  If we have it here I can get a few people to speak on Python projects at Disney.  I plan on having 4 people do short presentations.   The only downsides in having it here are I will need names of attendees ahead of time so i can give security a list and cameras are not allowed in the area where the meeting will be held.

Paul
Senior Software Engineer
Walt Disney Animation Studios
Paul.Hildebrandt at Disney.com