[socal-piggies] Presenters for next meeting?

Clint Bidlack bidlack at activeprime.com
Sat Jul 19 10:53:17 PDT 2008

Grig.

I can attend and also present how we are using Nginx with multiple
Quixote servers via wsgi on a quad processor. Nginx handles reverse
proxy (routing) and SSL de/encryption as well as de/compression. I can
discuss why, for performance reasons, we've modified the Quixote URL
routing (_q_traverse function) for combined static and dynamic page
generation.

-Clint