[socal-piggies] How does Thursday July 24th work for next meeting?

Andre Stechert stechert at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 14:17:58 PDT 2008

We'd love to host it, but we'd need it to be a different date.  The
24th happens to land right in the middle of a very busy period for us
:-(.  Post-July 31 is a lot easier...what do you think would be a good
date after that?

My assumptions are we'd need to provide projector + food + drink +
directions + ???.  Parking is free if folks leave after 11pm.  We can
work something out if folks are leaving earlier.

Andre