[socal-piggies] How does Thursday July 24th work for next meeting?

Steven Wagner stevenwagner at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 14:01:18 PDT 2008

Right now is a great opportunity for those of you who have talked
about hosting to jump in.  It would be fun to see and hear about more
LA companies. Our schedule at GN is moving at a rapid pace, and I will
likely not be able to host in the near term. I will speak to HR and
see how soon we can get additional help for these events. I am looking
for additional python developers to join the GN staff.

Regards,
Steve