[socal-piggies] Job opportunity @ DECA

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Sat Jul 5 13:06:41 PDT 2008

DECA is an exciting
digital entertainment startup with high profile venture capital
investors that is seeking a talented and motivated Contract Python Developer to assist our development team. The ideal developer will have:
    * 3 + years experience building web sites    * Expert knowledge of Python    * Advanced knowledge of Javascript (ajax), Flash/Actionscript, MYSQL and CSS/HTML    * Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, etc... is a plus    * Must be up to date on latest web technologies and trends    * Good communication and interpersonal skills    * Ability to work in dynamic environmental    * BA/BS Degree desired
DECA
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a great work environment and
are located in Santa Monica just a few blocks away from the beach and
3rd Street Promenade. Please email your resume to jason at deca.tv for immediate consideration.