[socal-piggies] Reminder: meeting this Thursday 2/28 @ GorillaNation office

Steven Wagner stevenwagner at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 19:18:12 PST 2008

You can enter at the guard gate on Slauson Ave, when you see the big
24 Hour Fitness building..thats the entrance. There is plenty of
parking in front of the building, and an even larger parking structure
behind the building. Parking validation stamps will be available, as
well as food. The front door is sometimes locked after hours, so
probably best to plan to come around to the back entrance (at the
courtyard with the round pond.) We will be using the conference room
on the first floor.

Here is a customized google map with placemarks for clarity.
http://tinyurl.com/yv6bmx

Not sure about traffic Tristan. If you give yourself an hour you
should be fine. Hope to see all of you there!

Steven W