[socal-piggies] Proposed meeting in Culver City on Feb. 28th

Chuck Esterbrook chuck.esterbrook at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 10:26:58 PST 2008

I've created a new programming language with a Python-inspired syntax
and first class support for unit tests and design-by-contracts. It's
homed at http://cobra-language.com/

So it's not actually Python, but it counts Python as an ancestor and
may be of interest to folks. I could give an intro to the language and
spend some time on contracts which are found in some other languages
including Eiffel, Spec# and D.

-Chuck