[socal-piggies] introduction and presentation idea

P M pablonoego at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 11:20:01 PDT 2008

hi everyone

I wanted to introduce myself to the group. My name is pablo and i work at
gorillnation los angeles. Steve suggested I join the group and propose a
topic for a presentation for the next or future meeting.

I was recently fortunate to receive a production account on google app
engine. With absolutely no python experience I was able to craft together a
chat application in flash. The whole thing took about 3 hours once I got my
bearings on app engine and python.

i would like to share my experiences with the group and present this
application. What do you guys think?

regards
pablo
pablonoego at gmail.com