[socal-piggies] Code For A Cause event -- plea for volunteers

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Mon Apr 7 14:35:27 PDT 2008

David asked me to forward his message to the list again, in the hope
that he'll get some volunteers for the office hours during the week of
April 14-18. If you attended our last meeting at Disney, David talked
about their event there too.

Titus and I will be there this Saturday April 12 to give some
presentations on Python and the OLPC programming/build environment.

David and his colleagues at USC will also have an IRC channel set up
for people who can donate some of their time for answering questions
remotely.

If you can help with anything at all, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Grig