[socal-piggies] Nadia from SGIS - Python testing opportunity in San Diego

Nadia Hoffmann nhoffmann at sgis.com
Tue Oct 30 16:49:22 PDT 2007

Hello All -

I am currently hiring for a tester with Python scripting experience.  We are hiring for all levels so if you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please don't hesitate to call or write me at any time.  There is also a lot of flexibility for engineers (embedded) with some testing and vice versa.  Our client is interviewing immediately and has an excellent work environment that I'm more than happy to elaborate on.  Thanks for considering SGIS and I look forward to hearing from you!

Job/Company Description:

SGIS, an 8(a) certified, Small Disadvantaged Business, has an established track-record of providing solutions within the areas of Information Technology, Engineering, Intelligence Solutions, Telecommunications and Logistics to the Intelligence, Defense, Space and Homeland Security communities.

The current mission critical project is to provide support for satellite and wireless communication products.  Within this project we are looking for experienced Testers with the following:

Position: Tester (5-6 Open Positions)

Required Clearance:

§   Secret (DOD)

Job Description:

§   Employee will be responsible for finishing development on procedures for verification testing

§   Taking products through the full testing and verification process including, execution, validation and then correcting any failures

§   Responsible for taking product to end user or customer and testing in a witnessed environment

§   Responsible for Security Verification Testing or Cryptographic Testing of products

§   Scripting in PERL, TCL or Python

§   This position is NOT involved in functional testing!

Required Skills:

§   Advanced experience scripting in PERL, TCL or Python

§   Experience with Test Automating and Validation

§   Experience with the execution, testing, verification and troubleshooting of security products

§   Experienced in Failure tests

§   Experience with Security Verification Testing or Cryptographic Testing

§   Experience with Hardware and Software integration and troubleshooting

Additional skills not required but beneficial to possess:

§  Experience with Witness Testing (Testing products in front of the end user or customer)

Desired Education/Skills:

§   We are looking for all levels of testing experience

Again, since we are always looking for the BEST employees to join the SGIS team, if you know of anyone that may be interested please pass on this information as we are able to provide referral bonuses.

For more information on joining the SGIS team, please visit us at www.sgis.com <http://www.sgis.com/>

Best Regards,

Nadia

Nadia Hoffmann