[socal-piggies] Meeting confirmed on Oct. 10th at Caltech (7 PM)

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Mon Oct 8 14:57:38 PDT 2007

I'm not yet sure if I'll be able to attend (I have to get a babysitter
for my kids....).

Anybody else in the Caltech area that can buy pizza? You'll be
reimbursed at the end of the meeting by whoever shows up. BTW, who will
show up? I have the following people so far:

Diane Trout
Thomas and Alexander (the 2 MoinMoin developers)
Cory Tobin
Todd Cranston-Cuebas
Mark Kohler
Steve Williams
Brian Leair (if he can get a ride from Westside/UCLA)

Anybody else?

Grig