[socal-piggies] Reminder: Next meeting is Thursday March 15th at USC (7 PM)

Joshua Gauthier jjgauthi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 15:57:44 PDT 2007

I intend on intending, and my schedule is open this week.

pizza for me, and I can leave from the pasadena area I work right around the
corner, and I drive an anti-eco friendly vehicle so anyone that needs a ride
let me know, comfortably i can fit 4-5 uncomfortably 6, but still legal.

let me know a good time for leaving and if anyone needs a ride.

Josh