[socal-piggies] Java / Jython job in Pasadena

Howard B. Golden hgolden at socal.rr.com
Fri Feb 2 17:26:44 PST 2007

Grig's posting about the San Francisco job reminded me of this job I
noticed:

Raytheon TSC
Applications Developer

Job ID:  TSC107185

Job Description:  Be an Applications Developer supporting an Astronomy
flight project.  Responsibilities include working with the Project
instrument teams and engineers to support the development of
interactive data analysis tools to be used by the Project instrument
teams and the general science community. Other responsibilities include
interfacing with Project and Instrument Team engineers and software
developers from a foreign partner.

Required Skills: Demonstrated expertise in JAVA programming in the LINUX
environment and familiarity with configuration management and change
control process.

Desired Skills: Familiarity with jython and IDL. Willingness to travel.

Required Education(including Major): B.S. in engineering, science or
related technical discipline plus at least 3 years of relevant
industrial experience.

Job Type  	 Full Time
Work Location(s) 	CA - Pasadena

https://raytheon.rayjobs.com/viewjob.html?optlink-view=view-227010&ERFormID=newjoblist&ERFormCode=any