[socal-piggies] Cut it too close

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Thu Apr 26 10:49:23 PDT 2007

On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 10:17:01AM -0700, Steven Wagner wrote:
-> I would like to come out to your group, but I am in Santa Clara at the
-> moment though, at the MySQL conference. Just saw the presentation from
-> the lead db engineer at youtube. Myself, I am a python newbie. I've
-> been using Django so far to rebuild existing database reporting apps.
-> I fly back to LA tonight, but don't get in till 7:30pm. I don't think
-> I would be able to make it out in time. How late do you guys usually
-> hang out? Hopefully there will be another meeting before too long.

we usually hang out 'til 9:30 or 10, so unless you're flying into
Burbank, you probably won't be able to make it... but yes, next month!