[socal-piggies] final count for tonight

Michael Carter Michael.Carter at pomona.edu
Tue Sep 12 12:56:58 PDT 2006

You should leave me out of the pizza count. I'm going to be getting dinner beforehand.

A few people I know will come as well -- probably 3 or 4. But they to will be getting dinner beforehand.

Also, at what point do the presentations start? I can really push and make it at seven but I'd very much rather be a bit more relaxed and come by 7.30 or something, assuming thats when dinner ends.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Michael Carter