[socal-piggies] Meeting: Sep 12th, Caltech.

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Fri Sep 8 11:13:59 PDT 2006

On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 11:12:34AM -0700, Diane Trout wrote:
-> >
-> >Please RSVP so I can order too much pizza, like Grig normally does.
-> >
-> >I will bring non-diet soda as well as diet soda.
-> >
-> >I've reserved Kerckhoff 101 for the meeting.
->
-> So far away! How will I ever make it to the door directly across from
-> my office.
->
-> Even better I don't need to borrow a projector as unlike USC, Caltech
-> doesn't have voices from above commanding us not to touch the one
-> mounted in the ceiling.
->
-> Is there any chance for diet soda that is also caffeine free?

you people are picky.