[socal-piggies] Proposed next meeting: Thursday Nov. 16th at USC

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Sat Oct 21 15:18:18 PDT 2006

there's some chance I'll be out of town, but overall it looks good.

On Fri, Oct 20, 2006 at 12:06:20PM -0700, Grig Gheorghiu wrote:
-> Daniel already reserved the meeting room. The 23rd is Thankgiving Day,
-> so the 16th seemed like a better choice :-)
->
-> Let me know if this works for you. If you want the meeting to be at
-> USC, that's pretty much the only date we can guarantee at this point.
->
-> Grig
->
-> socal-piggies mailing list