[socal-piggies] Important Question + Answer = Better Talk

Steve Wedig stevewedig at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 16:21:47 PDT 2006

I use Win XP because I'm a linux idiot. I like Python because that
helps me be OS agnostic. I primarily do web stuff, so that further
promotes my agnosticism. However this veil of ignorance will be
shattered when/if I have to configure a production server.

I have a macbook, so I'm going to switch to OSX as my primary os.
However I haven't had time to yet.

If I could instantly import a lot of knoweldge into my head, I'd
probably prefer to run ubuntu + osx.

- Steve