[socal-piggies] Revised meeting date/place: Thu. Oct. 19th at Caltech

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Thu Oct 5 08:03:09 PDT 2006

either day is fine by me, and for room rez.

--titus

On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 07:55:57AM -0700, Grig Gheorghiu wrote:
-> Since Daniel can't make it on the 26th at USC, and he's unavailable on
-> certain dates in Oct., I asked Titus if we can hold the meeting on
-> Thursday Oct. 19th at Caltech. He said yes, so there you go.
->
-> I know Thursday is the least preferred day for Brandon, so if people
-> prefer Wednesday the 18th, let me know. I seem to remember that
-> Wednesdays didn't work for many people in the past, but I may be wrong.
->
-> Grig
->
-> socal-piggies mailing list